Flipkart Bangladesh is not providing International Shipping to Bangladesh. but here is the best way to get buy products from Flipkart and Ship to Bangladesh Via Fox Parcel
Is Flipkart available in Bangladesh?
Using a package forwarding service like Fox Parcel, you may place an order from Flipkart and have it delivered to your Bangladeshi address. You can shop at Flipkart and have your order delivered to Fox Parcel’s local location in India. The cargo will be forwarded to its final destination in Bangladesh from there.
What is Flipkart Bangladesh Shipping service?
Flipkart is an Indian commerce company based in Bengaluru, India.
It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials & groceries, and lifestyle products.
In August 2018, U.S.-based retail chain Walmart acquired a 77% controlling stake in Flipkart for US$16 billion, valuing it at $20 billion. Flipkart shipping is not available in Bangladesh we provide this service and it’s called Flipkart Delivery Service.
What is Flipkart Bangladesh Delivery Time?
The whole process takes around 1 to 2 weeks. A product is shipped from Flipkart to Kolkata, then Kolkata to Bangladesh; at our office, and then to your doorstep. The process is made simple for you with just an online order to your doorstep and goes through all of these steps to provide you with the stuff as soon as possible. If you want to ship any product from India within 2-3 Days, we can make it; however, the shipping will be expensive for you. In this way, you have to pay for your government custom or duty.
Flipkart Bangladesh Products with COD (Cash on Delivery)?
Yes, we have Flipkart products with the ease of Cash on Delivery; we solve almost all your shopping-related problems but you need to pay us a portion of your amount
Fox Parcel is a package forwarding business that makes it feasible to shop on foreign websites like Flipkart and Amazon from within Bangladesh. What would happen is as follows:
Is international shipping available from Flipkart?
While Flipkart does not currently offer international shipping, customers in Bangladesh can still get their products delivered by using a package forwarding service like Fox Parcel.
The procedure for having Flipkart deliver a package to Bangladesh.
Using a parcel forwarding service like Fox Parcel, you can have your package delivered to your recipient in Bangladesh. The package forwarding business will need a local address in India from you, and then they will ship the package to its final destination in Bangladesh.
Fox Parcel will do everything it can to help get your cargo to its destination in India or Bangladesh, but you are still responsible for obtaining any import or export permissions or permits that may be required. Fox Parcel and the Customs and relevant authorities in both India and Bangladesh should be contacted to determine the applicable import and export restrictions and any other requirements Fox Parcel may have.
Follow these steps to use Fox Parcel’s package forwarding and payment service to buy from Flipkart in Bangladesh:
- Find out if any import licenses or licenses are needed before shipping your goods to Bangladesh.
- You will need to sign up with Fox Parcel and give them your personal details as well as the address of the recipient in Bangladesh.
- You should use the Flipkart website to make a purchase. Select Fox Parcel’s local India address as the delivery address.
- Flipkart is where you may pay for your purchase.
- You can expect your package to arrive at Fox Parcel’s local location in India once Flipkart has processed and confirmed your order.
- Fox Parcel will check the shipment for legality and compliance with all applicable Indian and Bangladeshi standards.
- Fox Parcel will deliver your shipment to its final destination in Bangladesh as soon as it has been cleared.
- Fox Parcel provides tracking numbers so you can keep tabs on your shipment.
- When the package reaches Bangladesh, it must be processed by customs and any other applicable agencies.
- Once the shipment has passed through customs, it will be delivered to your door.
Take note that Fox Parcel also provides a payment service where they will pay on your behalf so long as you give them the information they require and the payment method is one they accept.
Fox Parcel and the Customs and relevant authorities of both India and Bangladesh should be consulted regarding the import and export regulations in both countries, as well as any other requirements Fox Parcel may have, before placing an order.